Friday, July 11, 2008

Hello





Hello!! It has been so long since I have written. But life is great here in Karptown. You may have noticed I changed the template of my blog. This is not what I want, but it will do until I can learn how to do this on my own. Who knew that I would ever be interested in designing something for the computer. I have a brother in law who is VERY knowledgeable and I may have to take a little class from him to figure things out.

So... yesterday we went to the movies to see Kit Kittredge an American Girl. It was fabulous. But the most fabulous part was that my girls (almost 12 and 14 ) and their friend (almost 13) all took their dolls! How incredible. It was so much fun. The boys even liked it though they may not admit it.

I still want to talk curriculum and that is coming soon... (sorry Mom). But until then just feast your eyes on my gorgeous creations.

Blessings to you all friends!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Sherrie,

thank you for your kind words you sent me. You are just a gem. I'm out of town and not sure how to check my actual email. Do you have a light table? Would you be interested in helping with the Keepers project when we do the embossing?

Suzanne

Milk & Cookie Party said...

I like the change. When you figure out the layout thing, teach me please! I'm truly stumped when it comes to the workings of it all. You children are beautiful- inside and out! Glad things are going well. Miss you and looking forward to getting together... some time to be determined later!

Love,
Ann

Loveandadoor said...

Suzanne,
Yes.. I do have a light table and would be glad to help! You too are a gem and I look forward to visiting with you again. I think we should have a "challenge" swap. Don't you think that would be fun?? I hope you enjoy your visit to your folks... and come back rested and renewed!

Hugs Ann...I plan to conquer this blog thing... so I will let you know. And we will talk again soon.

Wendy said...

Ohhh...ohhhh....I want in on that curriculum talk please!

Maybe I'll take The Artist to see that movie. She's almost 9, and I think she would enjoy it.

Great pics of your kids!

Trish said...

Love the new layout! Very springy and bold. I love green.

Jerri Dalrymple said...

Very nice! Glad you are all doing well....looking for that curriculum jam myself! :0) LOL