Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh and one more thing

Random thoughts on everything:

*I think I may change my blog layout. I don't want to lose my pictures but I don't like the gray background. I like the notebook paper but it would be better if I could add stuff to it.
Wendy, you totally customize your blog. How??

*Trish, I really liked reading about what you are doing. I like the way you write.
I have been having a lazy week. I was supposed to de-clutter two rooms this week, but I have been stamping and reading. My house is a WRECK. The kids are going a little bonkers and don't quite know what to do with their time. They have been playing a lot of piano. I unhooked the table and changed the living room around so they have no t.v. (only movies). Ha
I have a long list of want-to-dos and a somewhat shorter list of have-to-dos.
Now I just need to DO something on each list. I could read and stamp the summer away, but I don't think the kids will go for that. We are to go swimming tomorrow. We went to Koala park today for the first time since they have torn down the castle. The new equipment is very interesting and the kids enjoyed it. I do, however, miss the castle. It was very amazing.

*My brother is coming. Well, my other brother is coming from Montana and is staying at Mom and Dad's for a week. It will be great to see him.

*I really want to talk about curriculum. Is anyone really interested and up for that? I think I tend to get a little boring when I talk about all of my plans and dreams for school.

It is time for bed. Good-night




6 comments:

Trish said...

Well, the school room is done!! I finally heaved and hoed without Roger and moved the computer cabinet to the other corner...moved desks, threw out about 20 computer cds that were out of date...etc... Now, I'm sort of freaking out over curriculum because this is the first time I've had to order anything for 4 years. I can't believe how expensive it is!!

Jerri Dalrymple said...

What happened to the post about blog reading level? LOL I came to comment on it and it was gone! Hmmm....LOL! I was going to say that your posts are much more intelligent than mine and I think it's a random draw type of thing, seriously. :0) Keep writing....I "loveandadoor" your posts!!! ;0)

Loveandadoor said...

Jerri,
You must have been reading just as I was writing.. I only left that posted for about two minutes and then felt so foolish I deleted it. Sad to say but true. Anyhow... thanks for reading.. and I think you are a door too. (I explained that in my very first blog...how we came to be loveandadoor.)

Mom Keena said...

Hi, there! Just browsing around, found your blog, and noticed you mentioned a brother from Montana! Do you know we are moving to Montana in 2 weeks? Jim is done with classwork, so we are off to Bozeman! Any chance we'll run into your brother there?

Jerri Dalrymple said...

LOL Nope, just before I commented I read it. I subscribe to your posts in my feed reader thing...such intelligent terminology, I'm sure. Anyway, I'm not sure about the time sensitivity of it all, but your post went out to anyone who subscribes to your blog. :oD Even if you deleted it. Luv ya! ;0)

Joyous said...

Post your curriculum thoughts and we can start a discussion about it.

I'd be interested in other people's thoughts on that.