Friday, January 11, 2008

New Year-- New Goals


The year is 2008 and this is a year for change. Well, I actually said that at the start of the school year... but I am holding to it in this new year too. I have always been an optimist. I am definitely a glass half full kinda gal... but unfortunately, I don't always stick to my new plan, schedule, routine, etc... I am a planner, a dreamer and I can always see the possibilities. However, putting these thoughts into actions isn't always as easy as it first appears. Still,,, a friend of mine told me recently, laughingly, that she loved that I was such a dreamer and planner, because even if I didn't accomplish EVERYTHING I set out to do... my dreams are so big...that doing some is not all bad.

I just reread this small paragraph and realized I am a walking/writing if you will/ contradiction. I am talking about the year of change and then complaining about not being able to maintain or KEEP THE SAME routine. What you need to know then is that actually sticking to a routine would be a change. HA

It is way to late for me to be doing this so I will close. By the way... this picture has absolutely nothing to do with what I was talking about but aren't my girlies gorgeous??

Goodnight.
Sherri

1 comment:

Joyous said...

Who knows if you'll notice this comment way down here...

Thanks for the lovely things you say. You know I'm not really like that but you're kids are beautiful. As if you really needed me to tell you that.

I love having Bekah in class. She's smart, that kid. She'll go far and she's good. Remember that.