Monday, January 28, 2008

I am SOOOOOOO tired

What fun. Last night my good friend came over with four of her five children to spend the night.
They once lived nearby but have since moved a little over two hours away. We manage to get together once or twice a year for a LONG, LATE night. I am not sure who has more fun, the kids or us "girls". We stay up way too late (until 4:30 this morning) talking and then have to get up with the kids who always seem to be up early no matter how late we let them stay up!!

In addition to our eight... we had another two children to stay over too bringing our total to 10 children. I am so impressed with Moms who manage that many every day. After having "extras" around I always feel like someone is missing with just my own 4.

You may have noticed my new layout. My friend JOYOUS... told me how to get a new template and I am happy to say I did it without help from my DH.

There are tons of templates to choose from.... but I thought this one looked like me. If I could only stamp around the edges it would be perfect.

I know this is short... but I only got about 5 hours of sleep last night and I was up late and early the night before as well. It is a lot harder for me to recover from lack of sleep than it once was. That is not so subtle code for "I am getting older!"

We discussed possible college choices for my friends oldest last night... wasn't I just there myself? Times sure does fly... so enjoy every minute.
Sherri

3 comments:

Joyous said...

What colleges is he considering? I cannot believe he's that old already. Say hi for me!

Lynn said...

Yes---cute lay-out. Looks like you. When I come over, we'll work on mine & put some pics. on. Oh---hi Joyous. I know you are reading this too... Haha.

Milk & Cookie Party said...

Sher-
Email me how to change my layout too. I'm confined to only the google stuff and I want more, more and more choices!