Friday, April 10, 2009

Waiting for the clothes to dry

Hello! It is Friday night and everyone is in bed. Everyone that is, except for me. I have my oldest boys soccer clothes in the wash.. (need to give him a code name!!) He has a game at 8:30 in the morning and my hubby has a rehearsal at 8:30.. so I get to go to the game!!
Now.. I really don't mind watching soccer, but I don't "live" for it either. I am appropriately supportive and I certainly drive my kiddo all over... but I have never been a very sports person and so....

Anyhow, I am up and waiting for shorts to dry and so I will post a few more pictures. Prima Donna and Sunshine had friends over the other week and they took some "Top Model" pictures. Have you ever seen the show? Another one of my guilty pleasures. I don't watch it regularly or anything like that.. but I can think of two different days where the girls and I sort of got sucked in and watched on a Saturday when they were airing the whole season. What always amazes me is how "normal" the girls look before their hair and make-up. Also.. that some of the girls that I thought were just stunning... didn't necessarily take a good photo. Anyhow.. here are the girls:




Aren't they gorgeous. I want to take more black and white photos. Okay.. they took these in color... but they wanted them in black and white so I did that in my hp photo place.
Sunshine's picture is actually one that is already on this blog.. but she got gypped at the photo shoot. With Prima Donna and friends around... she just didn't get as many photos!!
I would like to really start putting more photos up. Prima Donna downloads the camera for me. Both girls are really quite good photographers. I would like to improve too.
I will go and see if I can find some pics of the boys so I can give them code names.
I think I found some.

We will call this boy Mr. Fantastic. He already believes he is a superhero.


And this next boy... hhhmmm ... let's call him Sweet Feet. He just can't sit still... (EVER)
He is in constant motion and he loves to dance. Once when we were at one of Brian's performances.. (I guess he'll get a code name too) anyhow, once when we were at a performance listening to the music, Sweet Feet asked Sunshine to dance. She immediately refused. Without blinking an eye, Sweet Feet said," If you don't dance with me, I will go out there by myself and embarrass you and then tell EVERYONE I am your brother." She relented and danced.
Well, the clothes are dry. Now, aren't you glad we have had this chat? I surely am.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love the pictures---although they looked "darker" on my screen than on yours. Why the code names? Is this to protect your children somehow??? Brian needs a code name?? Gee, do I need a code name??
Anyway always like pictures, and don't forget to send me those BLOGS I wanted. And do I just bookmark them or what?? Let me know what to do.