Monday, April 13, 2009

Rainbow Color Order


Aren't they beautiful!!

I posted earlier that I like to arrange, well... everything, in color order. By that I mean rainbow order.. Red -orange-yellow-green-blue-indigo- violet. I vary where I put pink, sometimes with red and other times after purple. ( It depends on the shade of pink and if I have browns and blacks to add.) Anyhow.. I just thought I would share a bit of my madness. I must tell you though, that my kids like it too! If I had not arranged them this way I believe Bekah would have.

7 comments:

Milk & Cookie Party said...

Oddly enough, I do know a few folks that do this too. I'm not one of them but I think it's amazing and fascinating. I would love to see a brain study on this and what part of the brain is prominent. Oh, yes, Friend, you fascinate me!

Jerri Dalrymple said...

Whatever the madness, it is a beautiful presentation! :0)

Wendy said...

I'm with Jerri. I don't get it. But I like it. I *might* do it, but only if I got bored and decided to...well, nevermind...if I got too bored I'd just sticker or modge the eggs!! ;-) HEEHEE
Very pretty!

Wendy said...

Btw, I just had to type in "mormon" on your word verification... Subliminal messaging??

Loveandadoor said...

nope.. I don't pick the words for verification.. I am not sure why you have to do that.. must be some button I pushed somewhere!

Wendy said...

Heh heh-- no, I didn't mean subliminal messaging from YOU. ;-)
It's from "them."
And you can change the word verification settings by going to "customize" then "settings" and then "comments." :-)

Lynn said...

HA! But do they know you arrange EVERYTHING in color order!!! I think it's cool, and of course your brother does it also.... I had fun doing eggs. I always do with all of you....

My sign in work is pouna---I think the a should be a d, and that's not very subliminal!!!!