Friday, March 14, 2008

stuff and such

Well... it has been a while since I have written and I have much to say and nothing to say. I usually like to have something thought out and really a point to my blog and yet, tonight there is not one.
We have had a busy week.... sewer troubles (on top of the new water line we had run in December)
we are now okay with our output as well..

New monitor... our old one just died... we sort of eeked it along and did this little jiggle thing that Bekah figured out and then one day it just died.

Caleb turned five. He turned five on Thursday, but his party will be tomorrow. It will be a superhero party. I am not nearly as ready as I should be. When the girls were this age, I would stay up until quite late putting everything together. Now, I have the girls to help me. Caleb is at Mom and Dad's and so I will have some time in the morning. The girls worked on costumes tonight. It should be fun. I will post pictures later this weekend.

What superhero should I be??? I don't think I want to wear Wonder Woman's costume...
hhhhhmmmmmm
look later for a picture of what I come up with.

5 comments:

Milk & Cookie Party said...

It's been a while since your last post. Anything going on??? I know there is lots going on there. So.... post!!!

Love you!
Ann

Milk & Cookie Party said...

It's been a while since your last post. Anything going on??? I know there is lots going on there. So.... post!!!

Love you!
Ann

Joyous said...

I'm with Ann. I get back from Lent and here you are slackin' on writing posts. Sheesh. You act like you're busy or something.

Come on, you know you've got lost of blog fodder going on there...

Lynn said...

Hello---please post something new, so those of us who read your blog, can have some entertainment or news or something....At least you get comments----isn't that great?? Had a good time w/you today. Love, meeeeeee

Loveandadoor said...

I love you mom! I wanted to post on your blog! ♥[that should be a heart!]
love
Bekah!