Monday, March 03, 2008

One more thing

Okay... so I didn't post forever and now I can't shut up...
but I like saying what I am thankful for. It has been MAJORLY busy around my house lately and it is EASY to feel tired and run down... so here are a few things I am thankful for

1. R.J. now lets me hold him on my lap... he didn't at first and now he comes to me.
2. The kids are being so super about our new large family. All of the kids are doing well.
Caleb can't wait for R.J. to get home from school. Noah helps Dylan with his homework.
Lexie plays with the girls.
3. Tyson is really a beautiful dog.
4. Sammi and Ann keep calling even though I am so busy.
5. Rexayn is getting remarried and I am so happy for her.
6. James is still working with Dad.
7. Mom and I get to stamp on Thursday.
8. Brian's new job is going well.

Okay... that's it.. I have to get some sleep.
me

2 comments:

Milk & Cookie Party said...

I love reading your blog. It keeps me connected to you when I know you are CRAZY busy. You are a blessing- don't forget that!!

Lynn said...

Hi---your pages showed up ok today. I know you are having fun w/Sammi right now. :) Daily Blessings---something to "think" about....a lot! Love YOU!