Monday, March 03, 2008

My Guy

My dear friend Ann wrote a bunch of very sweet things about her husband Dave. (Hi Ann, hey Dave!) I thought maybe I would write a few things about my guy too.

One of our friends from high school lost her husband this past week. I can't even imagine how she must feel. Truly, unimaginable. So... I will take a moment to share a little about my guy.

How does one begin?? I love Brian because: or perhaps Brian is great because:

hhhhhmmmm

okay... here goes

1. Brian really is funny. Not all of the time and not in front of everyone, but he DOES have a sense of humor that I love.
2. Brian is very smart. Okay... we don't always like to discuss the same topics... but he is very intelligent and I love that about him.
3. He is a really good Dad. Sometimes he is yelly...(not too much) but mostly he is really great with the kids and slightly overprotective. He always has them doing neat things with him in the garage and he wants to help them have the things that they want to have.. that are OKAY for them to have.. but he knows when to say No too. He is a good Dad.
4. Brian is really generous. He totally supports (financially and emotionally) all of my pet projects including when my brothers and their families want to move in!!
5. He is a musician!
6. He is super cute!
7. He thinks I am cute!
8. His faith is strong. He is really involved at church. He shares his faith with his family.
I am really lucky to be married to him.... even all the times he drives me nuts!!
We will have 17 years in August. Wow!

Here is the funniest thing... Brian doesn't read my blog... and won't even know that this is here.
Maybe I will show him.

1 comment:

Milk & Cookie Party said...

Awwww! So sweet. Your man is wonderful and I'm so glad you have someone so grand!!