Friday, April 11, 2008

Hey

How obnoxious will it be to write in RED???
We just got home from our Catholic Home School potluck. We are blessed to have 7 families at our church who are now homeschooling their kids. There are a terrific bunch of people and I had a really good time. The food was fabulous.
and I had TWO helpings which was wonderful... but I do want to lose weight because Brian's 20th reunion is this year... in September I think. He looks almost exactly the same as he did in high school. I didn't go to school with him but I would like to look nice. (especially if his old flames are there!!) I have always thought that he is cuter than me... but... I still have time.

I am ready to be back blogging. I have missed you my friends. It is tricky to fight the 7 children for the computer. We did get a new one... but we need Steven to help us run a cable so that we can hook them both up to the internet. I also need access to my printer again.

I am ready for school to be winding down... but we still have about 6 or 7 weeks. We are going to keep up better with some school this summer too. I am actually... gasp... going to make some lesson plans. Bekah doubts me, but Myth Busters has proven that you CAN teach an old dog new tricks.. and so there is hope. (she doubts me because I am a great planner but a not- so- great- follow- througher)

Anyhow... I am tired and Brian is already in bed. So... I will close now... but I will be back soon and I did promise those pictures of superheroes. =P




1 comment:

Milk & Cookie Party said...

So good to see you are blogging!! I've missed reading the goings on in Karp town. Don't judge yourself so harshly. You are beautiful and quite a catch! And your man is truly in love with you and it shows. And you've given him four children- come on!
So, what is this "follow through" business? Planning is much of the fun. The important stuff gets done, right?

Hopefully we can get together this summer. Just throwing that out there so you can let me know when you are available.

Love you!
Ann