Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Code names

I have noticed that in this day of modern technology, several friends have given "code names" to their children so as not to give their real names.(a safety feature) As I write this I am wondering if that means I have to go back and change any and all references of them to their code names?? um no.
I think I will just "Keep moving forward". This is one of my new mottos borrowed from Walt Disney himself! Don't beat yourself up over past mistakes just keep moving forward. I like it!

So.. here we are... I would like to introduce my children.

Prima Dona

Enchant me once again


The song is from Phantom of the Opera and this is what I sing to my lovely girl sometimes!

Sunshine

You make me happy , when skies are gray!

Alright. These are my first two children. I can't figure out how to keep the words centered under the pictures!! Drat. But I will keep trying. It won't let me upload more pictures on this page so the boys will be next.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

What beautiful children you have my dear, in all their moods. They are indeed exquisite and no prejudice here intended!!! xo

Suzanne said...

They are beautiful. I have wondered if I shouldn't do the same (code names) and wondered if I shouldn't close out my blog to only private, but then again, I'm sure that anyone with more technical genius than me could read my private emails if they wanted. I'm still in the thinkin' bout it stage.

Wendy said...

Great names!! It was hard for me to choose mine, but also fun. And I did the same thing: just move forward.
I like that you are "reintroducing them."
I'd like to put their "code names" under their pictures on the sidebar,so readers will remember who I'm talking about! I may do that tomorrow...

Wendy said...

Btw, thanks for coming tonight. It was...interesting to "wing it."

Well, the world didn't end. I didn't pee my pants, or throw up, and tomorrow is a new day! :-)

Milk & Cookie Party said...

Ok- so are you blogging anymore?? I miss your posts. I've been waiting- not so patiently for more posts on xxxtown, speaking of code.

Thanks again for the donation, adorable cards for me, and the owl. Grace loves it. We'll have to come up this summer- give me a few dates that are ok.

Love you!!!