Monday, September 15, 2008

Struggling

I am struggling.

I had a long, whiny list of all the areas I am struggling with... but who wants to hear that?
I don't want to hear it and I am the one typing it.. So... enough, forget it.
Instead I choose to be thankful. I am making a conscious choice NOT to be whiny. I choose the be thankful for my wonderful friends. I choose to be thankful for my wonderful family. I choose to be thankful that I have a computer on which NOT to complain on. I choose to be thankful that I don't have to turn that last sentence in for a grade as the grammar is questionable!

So... perhaps tomorrow I can post something lovely... but for now, know that if you are reading this.. I am thankful for you! (and I will be even MORE thankful if you leave a comment!!) ha ha ha

4 comments:

Milk & Cookie Party said...

Some days it just takes more -sometimes a whole lot more- to be thankful for those blessings. Dig deep, Sister and get some rest. Everything is better in the morning.

I love you!!!

Joyous said...

One of those days, eh? Me too! You are not alone. And it will get better. Call me!

Sylvia said...

Been there...felt that...sometimes just a little whine leads to a big river of yuck and who really enjoys that view? Hang in there!

Jerri Dalrymple said...

Okay...you must have read my last blog post and decided I was whiny enough for us all! "The sun'll come out tomorrow..."
At least that's what the weatherman says. ;0)