Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Vocabulary Quiz?

Please forgive my effrontery, I don't wish to hamper your ebullience for reading my blog but I have been typing up vocabulary quizzes and I find some of these words completely ambrosial. It is my sincere hope that no one will admonish me for my ephemeral use of a few complex words. While not exactly "zany", it is somewhat prodigious to attempt to supplant my normal vocabulary for one that is so exaggerated. I am sure that if you will take a moment to peruse this short missive you will find the unwieldy words without much scrutiny. Some readers, (Mom) will be quite unruffled by the addition of said words. I'll wager she may even delight in the addition. I must admit, however, that I do actually use a great many of these words on my own. I don't usually use several in one sentence though. After this brief lapse I must once again immerse myself in work. Luckily, vocabulary is not a task that I abhor. What CAN be somewhat excruciating for me is answering the eternal question of what to have for dinner. While I don't despise cooking (quite the contrary) I certainly have haggled on occasion (usually about 4:00) with WHAT to cook. Tonight, however, I am okay as I already know that we are having baked potatoes and chili. I hope that I have not galled anyone by unwittingly misusing any of these words. I must go forth now and cook!

3 comments:

Trish said...

Impressive!

Wendy said...

Heh heh Why, I am quite fond of vocabulary myself, and the compilation of your terms is intriguing, to say the least. :-)

Lynn said...

You expect me to reply to this predominance verbiage? I think not!! LOL (u did a gud job!!) LOL