Saturday, October 10, 2009

Smells I love

Okay, I was working on a much more philosophical post but I have a hard time typing and editing in this tiny space so I will have to work on in it in a different format and then bring it here. Having said all of that I wanted to share something and so here it is my top 7 favorite things to smell:
7) Fresh cut grass
6) burning leaves
5) Spoiled ( perfume) .. really fancy stuff my Mom got me in California.. I wore it on my wedding
oh.. and now I love Amazing Grace (also stuff my mom got me)
4)roast in the oven
3) sugar cookies
2) anything with cinnamon
1) my kids.. and especially my kids when they were babies and I put Johnson's baby lotion on them.

What about you?? Favorite smell??

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Perfume and Diamonds from mom (me) first. Just as it should be! Ha!
I got "Spoiled" at Georgio's on Rodeo Dr., and the other scent I got at Sephora's. Only the best for my baby girl!!! That's cause I love ya so much!

Milk & Cookie Party said...

Fall- the coolness, the leaves, the warmth inside, something baking, something cooking. Ok, so it's not a smell but there is a candle burning the evokes all this. Does that count? Oh, and Happy is my favorite perfume. My family's too because they all get really close and tell me I smell good. I also like the smell of my husband as he finishes laying the hardwood floor- the finishing part smells better than the beginning part- but I'll take that too.

Love you and miss you!

Unknown said...

I loved my babies breath. I would lean down and just smell them breathing when they were asleep. Now, not so much!