Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stuff and such

Well hello,
I hope this post finds you all well and good and ready for summer.
We here in Karptown are VERY ready for summer. Mr. Fantastic has been counting down the days until the pool opens. We are going to swim for Sweet Feets Birthday although I am not quite swimsuit ready as they say. I have friends doing px90... and Brian would love for us to try that.. but I am not sure yet that I can survive it and so I am just trying to be very consistent on my elliptical machine.

My life as a plate is going well. (I am a villager too and I LOVE the MOB song!!.. kill the beast and all of that.) If you don't have your tickets yet... you should get them. This really is going to be a great show.

We have been busy here. We read Pride and Prejudice. (the girls and I) as did a few of their friends and so we had a tea party and viewing of the movie. We watched in its entirety the version with Kiera Knightly and then watched several scenes from the one with Colin Firth. Tonight Katie and I watched Bride and Prejudice which is an Indian (as in India) version. It was quite colorful and very fun.

Also this weekend we went to the Renaissance fair in Muskogee. Mimi helped the girls get their costumes ready and made capes for the boys as well. It was VERY hot.. but we had a great time.

In other news.. our AC died and we have to replace it. RATS. But truly I knew it was coming. I am just happy we made it five years before we had to do it.

Okay.. so that is rather jumbled and short.. but that is what we have been up to. I hope to chat more soon...

love,
ME

1 comment:

Milk & Cookie Party said...

So nice to see your post, Dear Friend!

What is px90?

I would have my tickets to your show if we were in town. When does it run??

Love you!!

Ann