Friday, December 05, 2008

Six Word Biographies

I was looking at old blog posts and found the one with six word biographies... and now Bekah is clamoring for one so here goes:

Bekah
creative, cat-lover, reader, razor-sharp wit, sleeper
or
kazoo playing, book reading, gum chewer
or
silliness, unique, logical, creative, talented girlie

We are having a debate here on the hyphenated words. Do they count as one word or two??

Katie:
artistic, kind, musical, witty, helpful, fairy


I will work on these more later as the girls have now lost interest and drifted off..
fickle.. that could be a word to describe a teen...

3 comments:

Wendy said...

So where is one for YOU??
Mine changes daily, I think. Maybe hourly this week. Psha. I'll try it this weekend. ;-)

Joyous said...

The hyphens are a clever way to cheat. Good job, girls.

Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

Milk & Cookie Party said...

Where are you???? I miss your blogging???